Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sewing classes starting soon!

I'm so excited!  I'm going to be teaching sewing soon at a new local business that specializes in teas and coffees. What a wonderful concept!  Of course I'm a bit nervous over this new adventure since I've never taught how to sew before but I'm sure it will all work out well.  Like a friend recently told me, "They won't know if you mess up or not, so all will be fine."  How true!  LOL  This will be a learning lesson for students and teacher alike.

If you are in the Pensacola, FL area come and check out this cute little shop and see what's for sale by the local artisans.  Maybe even take a sewing class as well!  Here's a wonderful article written up about the shop called "You're Invited to a Tea Party".


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the sewing class. If I lived nearby I would sign up. I am following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Queet..Yours was easy to follow. Teaching should be easy...just think if someone came to your house and you were showing them how to sew...And also remember that YOU are the teacher. I have had student that wanted to run the show..Suggestions are good and you never know what you might learn :)

    ReplyDelete